Friday, October 21, 2011
what i think we should rite about.
What I think we should write about is similar to something that we had already written. Sence we had alredy discused how we see our selves in ten years, I think we should blog about, what we plan on doing in our future, and if we had change in thoughts about what we want to become and why we had that chamge in thought. for an example last year I wanted to be a teacher, but now I want to go to school for cosmatology. the reason why I chose to do this instead of teaching is because yes i like to work with children but my pation is hair. I love styling hair and commeing up with new styles. So in conclution this an idea of what we can blog about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment