Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The artical is abot possibly makeing longer school days, and makeing school year start before Labor Day or holding classes after Memorial Day. The artical also has other peopls feelings about the situation. My appinion on the whole thing is that I do not like the idea because I think that the school days are alredy long, and dont need to be longer. Takeing away from breaks that we already have is not going to make students verry happy because most students already dont like going to school and makeing school on those days will realy make them not want to go even more. Teachers and principles wnat to make school fun so that kids will enjoy being there, but this is not the way to do it. I think that if this dose pass most kids will get home schooled.

No comments:

Post a Comment