Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rading is never fun.

My second least favorit thing to do is read. Reading is so boring to me because I realy dont have the patience to sit and read a whole bunch of words that I will not remember next day. Reading to me is just something that I do if it was in school and getting a grade on it. But otherwise if it was for anything else, no it would be out of the question. I cant understand how people can sit and read a 200 page book and not get tired of it, because I would. books are not interesting to me at all. My cuzen for an example can read for hours and hours and I would just sit there and be like your out of your mind. Even in school if I read a book I would be alright for like the first two pages and then I would be falling asleep. If it is a book that has pictures in it and that are realy funny, thats when I will pick it up without being asked or told to. To the people who love to read and can read for hours at a time without getting board of the book, and arnt ready to putt it down within five minutes into it, all I got to say is more power to you, because that will never be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment