Thursday, December 8, 2011
looking foward to the future.
Everyone hopes that ten years in the future, after college is over, that they would be leading very successful lives in a career that follows the major that they studied in. I know it sounds like I’m about to to have a different vision of the future, but no, I hope as well that I too become a very successful person in my field. By the age of twenty-eight I hoping that I established a credible name for myself in the cosmotology world, and though working for seventeen magazine, or some big t.v show, movie developer sounds nice, I actually want to make something that i can relate to, something that i really want to do.What I would really like to do is create a beauty shop of my own. Not something like an old barber shop that you see on tv shows or videos, but likes a cool and something that has an edgy tone that would appeal to pre-teen audiences to adults. My shop would have a following thing in it such as, splatted paint on the walls to make it look unique and lava lamp, and things like that., What I noticed was through budget restraints and just the pure limits of building and opening your own shop, is that some of the more down town shops seem to fall just short of delivering the cool hair and make up experience that big budget Hollywood shops and runways do. I feel that the shop that I’m planning on creating would deliver a the best every week to my customers everywhere without having to worry too much about dose my hair look good or is my make up fine, they wont half to worry about any of that and wont need a second opinion on what they look like, because they came to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment