Friday, December 2, 2011

           So Christmas is almost here and I'm not even near ready. There are going to be so many things to do. I asked my friend if she had her tree up yet and she said yes, I'm thinking to my self am i the only one who has not putt up a tree yet. My little brother wants a remote controlled plane, "dose that even exist". I know if i ask my mom what she wants for christmas the only thing she will say is "ow honey you don't got to get me anything, just having you here is all i can ask for." Yeah OK mom what ever you say, When we all know you want that pretty little necklace that you seen in the store. Anyway i don't even know what i want, maybe new seat covers for my car will be cool. Wow theres going to be a lot of shopping going on this weekend. Lets see i have Sixteen cousins not including the ones one my dads side. So maybe candy will be there presents this year. I hope Christmas goes as good as last year, My family and i got together at my grandma and grandpasas and when more people showed up meant more presents to receive. I didn't even know half of the people that showed up and they were family. Wow its going to be a busy holiday better get started now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment