Tuesday, January 3, 2012

In the past year my brother and I had got tooken away from our mother, for things that we did, it wasn't any of my parents fault, it was just one big thing gone wrong. Anyway two years go by and court date after court come and go,then the custody hearing on September 10th 2011 came along and i thought that everything was going to go over smoothly, we figured that my brother and i had proven that we learnt our lesson and learnt from our mistake and he was going to give us back to my mom. Well i guess we thought wrong, this is what happen, my father that we were currently staying with, decided that if he didn't show up to court then my brother and i don't half to go back to my moms, and my father new that we did not like staying with him. So he calls the court and says her cant make it. I come home from school and I'm all so happy thinking that mom has custody of us, then i walk in the door and there stands my dad he says  "court called, rescheduled the court date because your mom didn't show up" suddenly i start to cry and i think that this is it there never going to let us go to our moms. come to find out that my mom showed up and my dad didn't that's why the set another date. As I set in my room and think of what i did wrong, and think of what i can do to make things better, my mom calls me and tells me what really happen, she says" sense  your dad didn't show up the last couple court dates that if he don't show up this last time then I get automatic custody". so a couple month's go by and as I'm at school today my parents are in court, and all i can do is wait to go home and find out what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment