So i went with my grandmother and grandfather to visit the doctor for a checkup. You will not believe what was said. Well let me give you a little image in your head of what was said that had me dieing laughing in embarrassment. "Mr. Smith,(my grandpa) you’re in great shape," says the doctor afterward. "How do you do it?"
"Well," says Mr. Smith, "I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, and the good Lord looks out for me. For weeks now, every time I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, he turns the light on for me."
Concerned, the doctor finds Mrs. Smith( my grandma) in the waiting room and tells her what her what grandpa said.
"I don’t think that’s anything to worry about," grandma says. "And on the bright side, it does explain who’s been peeing in the fridge." After we left i could not keep a straight face when i looked at my grandpa. So now every time i stay over at my grandparents house,every night before i go to bed i half to tell my grandpa not too pee in the fridge. And with a smile he walks off.
No comments:
Post a Comment