Tuesday, November 15, 2011

movies,

My favorite thing to do is fish. I could fish all day and all knight if i could. Just last weekend i went fishing with my brothers and dad. It was an alright weekend fishing trip until they started to catch all the fish and i couldn't catch any. But it was alright because i just liked the piece and quite. I go fishing all the time in the summer when you couldn't find me at home or at work i was down by the lake fishing. One time my friends and i had a big plan that we were going to go fishing all weekend. But come to find out after driving an hour, we for got the fishing poles. I guess that we got so exited that we lost train of thought. But that didn't stop us. We had extra fishing line in the tackle box and we got some sticks and made our own fishing poles. That weekend turned out pretty awesome and we were very creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment