Out of all animals im the hole univers my favorit would be a horse. A horse is my favorit animal because the are so pretty and i love goen horse bach rideing. Sometimes I go and help my grandpa with his horses when i get board, and when i get there i dont want to leave. I have Three horses, two brown horses and a black one. when i get home from school i go out and brush them and clean out there stalls. I enjoy being around horses because i was raised around them. I love going to horse races with my grandpa and watching them run. horses have so many qualitys to them that some people dont even relize. Just last week my older brother came up for a visit and we got on the horses and took off into the woods. We had such a blast. On our way home it was just getting dark and we got lost and didn know ware we were. but luckly, and i dont know how but when we got off our horses they took off because they didnt like the rain and they found the way home with us chaseing behind them. It was a crazy time but we had a blast slippen and sliding in the mudd trying to keep up.
No comments:
Post a Comment