Thursday, November 17, 2011
weekend plans.
So tomorrow I'm going to the movies with my uncle and his son. Yeah were gonna go see twilight...... I'M SO EXITED. I don't really care for Jacob or Edward i just like the way the storey is. It may be a chick flick but also its action, with people wanting to turn others in vampires and ware wolfs. If i had to choose between Edward or Jacob i would choose Edward because i think hes really cute and stupid at the same time. But anyway i here all these girls say how they have posters hanging up in there room and in there lockers of Edward or Jacob and i think to myself that i will not let myself get that obsess. But i can say one thing i have never in my life seen a guy so pumped up and ready to go see this movie, untill my cuzen found out. I couldnt help my self but laph. lets hope every thing gose great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment